Senior DevOps Consultant (AWS)-Boston-$150/HR-Contract
Location: Confidential - Boston
Length of Contract: 4 Months
A prestigious company with a reputation that can be backed by Forbes.com is seeking a Senior Level DevOps Consultant for their DevOps team. This contract is short, but you'll have an opportunity to work hand-in-hand with some of the best minds in AWS.
* Must have strong experience in setting up Docker and Kubernetes clusters.
* Working closely with developers to setup CI/CD pipelines with tools like Jenkins (both from scratch and managing existing ones)
* Must be from a strong Linux administration background.
* Experienced in infrastructure automation with Terraform and configuration management with Ansible, Puppet, Chef etc.
* Must have in depth experience with the tools/technologies above and need to be able to explain any questions in details in the interview.
* US Citizen required.
If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please include subject: "Candidate Submission: Cloud Security Engineer"
If you are someone who is interested in AWS-DevOps roles available in the future, I can be contacted at email@example.com.
***Please include subject: "Future Roles: AWS-DevOps"
AWS / DevOps / Amazon Web Services / Boston / Consultant
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.