Passionate about all things design and want to challenge yourself? Great timing...
My client are based in a tough and challenging industry and are looking for someone who is up for such a challenge to join their UX team. So far the team is very small but they want to build it up and you will be at the forefront of this, arranging meetings and sourcing the best ways to handle the design process whilst working very closely with the head of UX.
You will be working on unique projects throughout Norway and even further afield, these are impacting lives on a daily basis and in a huge way and you will be responsible for the design of each of them.
In this role you will be:
* Creating user-focused design through market analysis, business requirements, user feedback and user-friendliness tests
* Collaborate with product owners to influence product strategy, roadmap, and define design processes
* Responsibility for concept, prototyping, interaction and visual design in continuous dialogue with product owner, development team and external customers
* Collaborate closely with developers and take responsibility for setting functional requirements
* Conduct user-friendliness tests and collect feedback from users
To complete each of these to the highest of qualities you will be working with state of the art equipment and software as well as being in a tech environment full of intelligent minds for you to encourage, challenge and support each other whilst having fun.
Why should you apply?
* Learning potential - feel like you can't grow anymore in your current position? Here you can.
* Tech/Creative focused environment - Work with the best guys in tech and design.
* Positive environment
* Flexible working hours
* Working with the latest tech and equipment!
* Unique projects
* Training opportunities and options to attend conferences
* Social team
* Competitive salary and bonus opportunities
Interviews are ongoing, to fast track your application send your CV to email@example.com