AWS DevOps Engineer/ Boston/ 12 Month Contract
Senior DevOps Engineer
US Citizenship or Green Card Required
Length of Contract: 12 Months
Pay: Up to $150.00 Hourly based on experience
Start Date: ASAP
For this role, we need:
* Strong communicators who love working collaboratively to achieve their objectives.
* Senior engineers who are comfortable leading major incident investigations, providing on-call support and managing projects with junior colleagues.
* Python developers who love automating solutions. If your Python skills aren't much to brag about, then a development understanding with excellent scripting skills would also work.
* Broad experience working across many AWS services.
* Practical understanding of DevOps practices and Agile working techniques. You build it, you own it, you support it mentality.
* Demonstrable enterprise infrastructure delivery success stories.
* Good understanding of Linux and/or Windows operating systems.
* Proficient experience with CI/CD tooling including Jenkins, Git, Ansible, etc…
* You must believe that security is a fundamental aspect of delivering solutions and know what it takes to do so in an AWS context.
It would be nice if you also had:
* AWS certification(s).
* Good Terraform skills.
* Linux or Windows certification(s).
* Good non-functional testing experience.
* An understanding of risk management and ensuring compliance against relevant regulatory processes.
* Experience working in a highly regulated industry.
« PLEASE READ! «
1 If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: "Candidate Submission: DevOps Engineer"
2 No 3rd party recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at email@example.com
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.