Senior React Developer - Fintech - £70,000
A fast-growing fintech startup based in central London are looking to build out their frontend development team. With a cutting edge stack and an annual training budget, this role presents a huge opportunity for professional and technical progression.
Responsibilities you will assume:
* Design and develop features, take ownership of delivery on multiple projects from inception through to production and make them performant as the user base grows
* You will influence decisions around our technical approach and choice of tools
* Ensure successful, timely, high quality sprint delivery
* Support team members and help them overcome challenging problems and help to ensure that the best possible product is delivered
* You will conduct code reviews and ensure ongoing improvement in code quality
* You will also lead and promote ongoing adoption of development best practices
Experience that would lend itself well:
* Strong experience with React.Js and Redux
* Experience with testing frameworks (Selenium/ Jest/ Enzyme/ Cypress)
* Experience with AWS is a bonus
* CI/CD experience
The salary for this role will pay up to £70,000 per annum, dependent on experience. A host of benefits are also provided which I'd be happy to discuss in further detail.
Interviews for this role are taking place now. If you wish to be shortlisted, declare your interest by sending your CV to email@example.com and call me direct on 0191 917 3799.