This role is currently interviewing remotely, and successful candidates would be working remotely initially. Following this, the role is office based in Central London near London Bridge.
Lead Data Consultant - Kafka, Microservices, AWS - SE1
This client is a Data-driven consultancy, operating across the Big Data stack. In order to help their Clients get the most out of their Data, they are partnered with major Cloud and Big Data providers to provide deep insights and expertise into Data Solutions through a cutting-edge technology stack. They partner with a variety of organisations up to Enterprise level, across market verticals including Banking, Investment Banking, Finance, IT and technology, Automotive and more.
To keep ahead of the game, all employees undergo intensive training programmes (both in-house and externally) as well as regular certification training from day one. This is a real opportunity for enhanced personal and professional development, with access to upskilling in areas including AWS, Azure, GCP, Kafka and Spark. In this role, you will be working extensively with Kafka, Microservices and cloud.
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide expert advice professionally to clients
* Use skills, knowledge and passion for technology in the Data Engineering ecosystem
* Use skills knowledge and passion for Data engineering, techniques and automation
* Multitask, frequently delivering work efficiently in small batches
* Use Agile methodologies to complete diverse internal and external client projects such as pair programming, Scrum, Kanban, BDD and TDD
* Work effectively with a variety of other disciplines such as Data Science and Data Ops professionals
Skills & Qualifications
* Python, Java OR Scala
* Kafka OR Spark
* Microservices exposure
* Strong client facing experience as a data engineer/consultant
* Flexible working
* Company laptop (Macbook)
* Hands-on Training and certifications
* Health/life Insurance
If this role is of interest, send across a CV for consideration. The client is reviewing CVs immediately to organise interviews and this role is a incredible opportunity to boost your profile with valuable certifications that will put you in good stead for your future career.