Data Engineer (Data Science Start-up)
My Client are looking for a Data Engineer to join their team in Central London, working on Python and AWS technologies within an innovative Data team on Greenfield projects.
You will work in team of Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers, sharing your career expertise and contributing to new and exciting projects at this award-winning start-up, who have been a key player in the Energy sector.
As the Data Engineer, you will be expected to be versatile in your capabilities, having a sound understanding of Data and Analysis, Infrastructure and Cloud technologies.
You will be working hand in hand with the Data Science team, and as such, should be familiar with Python and its libraries such as NumPy, Sci-Kit learn and Pandas.
Other responsibilities include (Basic overview):
* Working with different structures of Data
* Extract, Load and Transform the Data
* Cleaning the Data for the Data Science team
* Build and Deploy large scale applications
* Dashboards and reporting
* Work with the latest AWS cloud services
* Python (Essential)
* AWS Cloud experience
* REST API's
Bonus - (Not Essential)
* Python Libraries: Pandas, Sci-Kit learn, NumPy
* Tableau or PowerBI
* AWS Certifications
* Salary between £50,000 and £60,000
* Company pension scheme
* Share options
* Regular social and networking events
* Regular learning and development opportunities
* Remote working option
* Flexible working
For more information, please contact ALEX from Jefferson Frank
Tel: +44(0) 191 814 7445
Email: email@example.com (first initial DOT surname AT Jefferson Frank DOT com)
Jefferson Frank are the AWS recruiter of choice. We are the largest AWS staffing firm across the globe helping over 30,000 organisations across Big Data & Analytics, Development and DevOps