Test Automation Engineer (Finnish Speaking) - Helsinki
NOTE: All interviews are carried out 100% remotely due to the current Covid-19 restrictions.
We have an urgent need for an experienced Test Automation Engineer to join one of the best known Consultancies in Finland and Sweden.
You would be working together with some of the biggest companies in Finland, helping them to succeed in building a better digital world. They are looking for someone that can create agile test strategies for various environments and know how to execute them. You need to have a strong vision of strategy and execution, and the ability to communicate them clearly to your team and stakeholders.
* Excellent understanding of CI CD pipeline automation and objectives
* Excellent understanding of pipeline orchestration principles and practice
* Excellent understanding of test automation principle and practice
* Excellent understanding of industry standard tooling: Jira, Confluence, Git, BitBucket, Ansible
* Understanding of test tools: Selenium, Codacy, SonaQube
* Experience operating in a DevOps environment and proactively collaborating to Agile objectives
* Professional Finnish language skills
A few of the benefits within the company include:
* Best place to work 2017-2019 in Finland / Best to place in Europe
* Paid certifications and training for every employee
* High Level Projects (Projects for apple watch e.g.)
* Remote/Home working with flexible hours
* Domestic and International projects (English or Finnish speaking customers)
* Extensive compensation packages, bonus and equipment supplied
* Flat structured modern company (no bureaucratic management etc)
* Modern and interesting technology stacks used by their professionals
If you believe you have the experience mentioned in the advert above, feel free to apply or message my email @ email@example.com for more details.