Head of Data
My Client are an award-winning London based start-up who leverage AI and Machine learning and Data to deliver their SAAS product to organisations across the Globe.
Due to increased demand in their technology, they are now hiring for a Head of Data to take charge of their team of Engineers and Data Scientists and lead the way on their new and innovative R&D efforts.
* Experienced technology leader, responsible for leading Data Engineers/Scientists
* Solid experience working with Python and AWS cloud services
* Experience working in innovative/R&D teams
* Strong experience with ML, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning
* Strong experience with SQL, Spark, API's
* Solid Software Engineering abilities
Due to the seniority of the role, you will be highly confident working with Senior Clients and stakeholders alike. It is imperative that you are keen to work with the latest cutting-edge technologies and have a desire to keep up to date with market trends.
My Client are happy to consider UK based candidates who have remote working requirements, providing you are open to the occasional office visit to collaborate with your team.
* Salary from £100,000 up to £130,000 (Dependent on experience)
* Work from home/flexible working
* Central London based office
* Company benefits
* Regular Learning and Development opportunities
* Regular social events and networking opportunities
For more information, please contact ALEX from Jefferson Frank
Tel: +44(0) 191 814 7445
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (first initial DOT surname AT Jefferson Frank DOT com)
Jefferson Frank are the AWS recruiter of choice. We are the largest AWS staffing firm across the globe helping over 30,000 organisations across Big Data & Analytics, Development and DevOps