Job Title: Information Architect - Master Data - Remote
Contract Length: 6 Months
Location: Fully Remote
*Must have some prior Digital Lab Inventories Experience with Master Data""
The Information Architect role will support a number of activities related to the integration of scientific data relating to Digital Lab Inventories with Master Data. We are looking for an Information Architect, with prior experience in Digital Lab Inventories with Master Data, who can help with Laboratory Management.
- Master Data (Key Skill)
- Laboratory instrument ITIL process for service management
- At least 5-8 years professional experience, with at least 3 years in Information/Solution Architect roles.
- Experience with ITIL, Allotrope and Industry Standards Body
- Experienced using ER/Studio Data Architect (preferred), Erwin or a similar data modelling tool.
- Understanding of Master Data, Reference Data and Metadata Management concepts (alternatively a DAMA Certified Data Professional)
- Understanding of the FAIR data principles and how these apply to the delivery of integrated solutions.
- Understanding of both SQL and NonSQL technologies
- Strong experience of working in Life-Sciences R&D domains, ideally within the Pharma industry.
- Exhibits strong soft skills typically required as an architect (i.e.: presentation and public speaking, negotiation, challenging the status quo)
Please get in contact ASAP with Patrick Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org