AWS TECHNICAL ARCHITECT - LONDON, 6 MONTHS, REMOTE
* Extensive AWS exposure (S3, EC2, VPC & Lambda Functions).
* Extensive Infrastructure as Code exposure (Cloud Formation & Terraform).
* Experience around Configuration Management (Ansible).
* Knowledge around DevOps (CI/CD & Jenkins).
* Assess the customer cloud maturity, review existing AWS cloud implementations, identify gaps and suggest improvements
* Design AWS architecture to enable cloud migration programs, analyse existing application and IT services portfolios, develop assets' migration, transformation and automation approach, craft implementation roadmaps.
* Day-to-day lead the customer through the technical and organisational challenges of Cloud and DevOps transformation.
* Hands-on experience with various enterprise applications and IT services, as well as application transformation, compliance and security, and IT operations disciplines.
* Responsible for the quality of all technical deliverables produced by the team.
* Attend and present at customer workshops and meetings.
* Ensure that hand over to relevant support organisation is successfully completed.