SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to work remotely for an e-commerce company that has its HQ in North California.
This role is remote but will requite travel at a maximum of once per quarter to the HQ.
* Design & architect cloud solutions to meet business requirements.
* Cloud implementation of GCP services.
* Automation of infrastructure and applications.
* Develop & maintain technical process & documentation.
* Build and scale the foundations for production engineering, developer operations, and deployments.
* Work with CI/CD systems.
* Participate in the SRE on-call schedule.
* 8+yrs relevant experience required.
* BS in Computer Science strongly desired.
* Development background
* Understanding and implementation of distributed systems.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Must be able to work both in a team and independently with or without direction.
Tools & Solutions
Orchestration & containerization tools below are essential
* Kubernetes (GKE)
* GCP architecture, infrastructure, and security.
* DevOps best practices.
Understanding of relational and NOSQL data storage solutions
* Linux Administration.
* Networking and server security.
* Telemetry systems and best practices.
In addition to a competitive base salary this company is offering Bonus, PTO, Healthcare, 401k and more.