Global IT Specialist
Up to £80,000 + Benefits & Extensive Personal Development Budget
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be working as part of a team of highly skilled, driven engineers on a number of large scale, technically stimulating projects. Within this team you will be afforded the opportunities and the platform upon which to develop and progress your own technical skills, while ensuring the company meets its ever-increasing demands in the technology hub that is London. By working on site with a number of clients, you will be breaking down silos and strengthening collaborative relationships, ensuring greater efficiency on a larger scale. You must be driven to extend your current knowledge base and implement new skills and practices in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR SC CLEARANCE
Role and Responsibilities;
* Working as part of a team of skilled engineers on a number of challenging, large scale projects in the region.
* Work with various technologies, including but not limited to: continuous integration/delivery, modern open source technology, and cloud technology systems.
* Assist the company to provide and implement meaningful change to the digital landscape of the Public Sector in the UK.
Skills & Qualifications;
Strong experience in all skills is not essential, assuming you can demonstrate ability across a selection of these skills, and a drive to develop new technical skills.
* Experience with cloud services providers (AWS/Azure)
* Containerisation experience (Docker/Kubernetes/Swarm)
* Configuration Management tooling (Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt)
If you'd like your next challenge to be with one of the largest and most active IT specialists in the world, then get in touch now!
Interview slots available IMMEDIATELY
Get in touch and I can talk you through this in more detail - email@example.com // 0191 917 4113