A Global leader in smartphone personalization, with more than 280 million app installs and 30 million monthly active users, is growing and are now looking for a new DevOps Engineer to join their team working on the content platform
Individuals use the platform to make their smartphones more personal; to express their emotions, tastes and interests using wallpapers, icons, widgets, ringtones and more. It enables artists, teams and brands to extend their reach, and gain additional insight, by giving fans and customers a seamless way to personalize their smartphones with content they associate with.
What would you do?
They tie together development and operations. Our DevOps Engineers ensure that the lifecycle of applications and platform services is seamlessly maintained through CI / CD, self-healing services and automation.
You can expect a wide role and wide range in work assignments. Of course, you will dive into the automation of operational tasks and routines. You will script in DevOps context and work with configuration management, continuous integration and deployment (CI / CD). You will be an important contributor to assessing the strengths and weaknesses of solutions and architecture from an operational perspective and focus on microservices architecture and scalable infrastructure.
Tech stack used:
Kubernetes, Docker, Google Cloud, GitLab CI/CD, Vault, Helm, Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus, Cloudflare
Our devs use: Java & Node.js (Backend, Web), Swift (Apple), Kotlin (Android)
We're looking for you as a DevOps with the following background:
* From 2 years of experience in operations, management and development
* From 2 years of experience within DevOps
* Experience with container technology Docker, knowledge of container orchestration, Kubernetes will be a plus
* Knowledge of either Azure, AWS or GCP and a burning desire to further develop in the field of cloud technology. Certifications will be a plus.
* Experience in one or more of the following: Cloud Foundry (Pivotal), Concourse CI, Ansible / Puppet / Chef, Elastic Stack (ELK), Bitbucket, Opsgenie, Jira Ops, RabbitMQ, Redis
* Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) will be a plus
* It is an advantage if you have experience with SQL / NoSQL databases
* Fluent in English, written and oral
Since work is a huge part of your life, they want it to be interesting (new technology, subject matter and challenges) and fun (company outings, team sports, catered lunches). They keep up with the latest technologies, tools, and tricks of the trade- we are always refining their approach, and everyone has a seat at the table.
* Every-day-lunch in the office
* Yearly budget for a mobile device
* Best coffee
* Flexible working hours
* Budget for online courses
* Competitive wages
* Social environment
* 5 weeks holiday
* Remarkable colleagues and a culture embracing personal and collective development.
* An international company with a strong footprint in the apps industry
If you would like to learn more about this unique opportunity or for your application to be fast tracked, please send in your CV below or contact email@example.com directly as soon as possible.