The Company: An exciting Health Tech organisation are looking to recruit a DevOps Engineer to join the team!
The Role: You will be tasked with designing, implementing and managing the companies Cloud platform in order to streamline data so that it may better serve the various departmental requirements of the company. The role will require you to work alongside IT teams already embedded within the project. This will require excellent communication skills and the ability to present information to both technical and non-technical audiences. You should be a self-starter and confident in taking the initiative to decide the best outcome for the project.
* Relevant AWS Certifications
* Demonstratable ability in building challenging CI/CD pipelines for automating complex data applications in a big data analytic environments
* Expertise in developing and maintaining IaC in a cloud estate built with AWS Services, Terraform and Jenkins
* Experience operating within a high regulated industry where security compliance is paramount based around GDPR regulations
* Demonstratable experience leading a small team
* Start-up experience
Apply today to be considered. Once you have applied I will happily contact you for a confidential chat to discuss the role.