Role: Fullstack Developer Warsaw
Location : Warsaw, Poland
Opportunity type: Contract/B2B/Freelance
Contract length: 12 months + possible extension
Jeffesron Frank is extremely pleased to bring to you this brand new B2B / Contract opportunity for an experienced and ambitions Full stack developer looking for a challenging project in Warsaw.
The right candidate will be someone who wants to work on an ambitious project building scalable software which will proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning to continuously turn data into action.
* Spring Boot
* Elastic search
What do we expect of you:
* Take ownership of the design, development, testing, and documentation of our systems
* Work with business users and developers on a global scale
* Reach an understanding of our business domain and requirements
* Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
* 3+ years of professional experience coding in Java or other object oriented or functional
* Experience in database technologies
* Experience with Agile operating models
* Strong technical, analytical, and communication skills
* Experience with microservice architectures (SOA)
* Experience with Payments systems and understanding of the various payment networks
* Experience with SQL databases (PostgreSQL/Oracle/Sybase)
* Experience with AWS/Azure
* Experience in Financial Services or Fintech
If successful, the company will provide you with a platform from which you can develop your career and offer a range of added benefits.
To be considered for this role please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org