I am managing a number of DevOps Engineer positions on behalf of one of the world's leading Banks to be based out of their technology hub in Manchester (10 minutes from Piccadilly and Victoria).
The organisation are in the midst of a multi-year Cloud and Digital transformation project, with the core focus being improving the way their customers experience their products.
The roles will see you work across numerous pillars within the business, liaising with stakeholders (both technical and non-technical) whilst acting as an SME for all things DevOps and Automation.
These roles require somebody with a genuine passion for technological innovation and is an excellent opportunity for somebody to help shape a technology roadmap for one of the most recognisable organisations in the world.
But enough about the company and enough about the role. This, like any good advert, should be about you and what you need to bring to the table in order to progress this application.
So rather than simply copying and pasting the JD, I have highlighted the key criteria you need to hit:
* Cloud Technologies: First and foremost, you need proven experience working with one of the major Cloud providers, with preference given to candidates with strong experience in AWS.
* Containerisation Tools: Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or Rancher would be preferred.
* Configuration Management & CI/CD: Commercial experience working with Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible and TeamCity is also desirable.
* Linux Experience: Proven experience working with Linux & Red Hat.
* Mentoring & Coaching: Finally, proven experience mentoring and coaching others is desired.
In return, you will benefit from a competitive base salary (between £45,000 - £65,000 DOE) alongside a non-contributory pension (10%), annual discretionary bonus, private healthcare and flexible working hours.
So if this advert has been short enough to make you think 'I want this job' then why not apply? To do so, please use the following...
* LinkedIn - 'Liam Haghighat'
* Mobile - 07943721308
* Office - 0191 338 7540
Anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR. This role and interview process will be fully remote for the foreseeable future due to the COVID-19 pandemic.