the role is all about being in charge of a new unit within the company. They are splitting into two, one infrastructure and one network and security. In short, you would be expected to maintain and form client relations, meet budgets, lead/build your own team and be the go-to guy for ultimate customer satisfaction.
The company, is an IT consultancy with their HQ in Deventer. They have plans to open another office once the world gets back to normal. Furthermore, they work with some of the biggest companies in the Netherlands and throughout Europe.
The company are trendy, relaxed and very good at business! If you are interested, do please send your CV and let's arrange a call to discuss the finer details.
Do you have?
-7-10 years of experience as an Account Manager within (IT) services, preferably in the Network & Security discipline;
- Work experience as a Business Unit Manager is an absolute plus;
- A network in IT, preferably in Network & Security;
- Demonstrable experience and achieved results in the field of acquisition and building your own clientele;
-A healthy dose of people knowledge, a high degree of empathy and a genuine interest in the motives and dreams of professionals.
- Fluent Dutch
If you do, expect:
- A good basic salary;
- An attractive bonus scheme;
- A car with fuel card, laptop and company telephone;
- 25 vacation days per year and the possibility to earn two more;
- A pension scheme;
- A personal training plan.
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org / + 31 2 241 8559 and