One of my very favorite clients has enlisted our help again, and I'd love to introduce any qualified AWS professionals to their potential new employer! They're looking for a highly experienced DevOps Engineer with hands-on experience with AWS to become part of their growing team that will handle a once-in-a-lifetime project with one of the largest financial institutions in the U.S.!
The position is bound to be exciting, lucrative, and never boring. And the fact that they're actively hiring in such a calamitous time can only demonstrate their commitment to both their work and their employees.
In this role you'll be:
* Developing Application team engagement models including SLI, SLO, and SLA metrics
* Leading the development of automation architecture for some of the most critical financial systems in the world
* Streamlining and enhance the day-to-day operational workflows of shared services in a 24x7x365 environment located in AWS
* Utilizing a wide variety of cloud native technologies to create fault-tolerant, scalable and secure high-performance services and pipelines on a global scale
* Minimum 6 years in DevOps roles
* Minimum 4 years on AWS
* Team-lead/Management Experience
* Strong Client-Facing ability
* Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
To fast-track your applicaiton, please email me at email@example.com, or call 813-437-6901!
Phone: 813 437 6901 (ext 6901)
Address: 19th Floor, Suite 1900, 501 East Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL 33602, United States