AWS DevOps Engineer -$150k + Bonus - Remote & Limited Travel (30%)
We are currently seeking a seasoned, driven and dedicated DevOps Engineer to join a team of like-minded individuals who have thorough design, automation, scripting, and coding skills along with a passion for providing solutions and taking on new challenges in their field.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Apply DevOps technical experience, best practices, and expertise throughout all tasks
* Work with AWS tools and services to build next generation automated CI/CD tools and pipelines.
* Ensure CI/CD tool implementations are based on Configuration-as-Code and Pipeline-as-Code strategies
* Responsible for integrating and maintaining Code Analysis and Code Security tools across multi-stage CI/CD platform
* Extensive knowledge on containerization using Docker and multi-stage docker builds
* Automate AWS implementations for new cloud computing systems or existing systems migrating to cloud architectures
Strong knowledge on cloud native CI/CD tools AWS CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline
* Experience working with AWS native services such as EC2, S3, CloudFormation, CodeDeploy, CodeBuild, CodeCommit, Lambda, EBS
* Experience with AWS ECS managing multi-cluster container environments
* Experience with application deployment strategies i.e. Blue-green, canary and rolling
* Strong knowledge on application monitoring/logging tools New Relic/ELK
* Experience with Python, Node.js, Bash, Java
* AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate or Professional
* Experience in nonrelational databases Cassandra/Solr, AWS DynamoDB
* Experience with Identity Management tools Okta or Auth0
This company supports employees seeking a position where they are passionate about defining the industry and the job of building on Amazon Wed Services. If you are someone who appreciates the trade-offs between short-term productivity and long-term visions for your team, then this would be a great position for you.
**If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Gina Elmanasterly at (813) 437-6957 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org **
Call as soon as possible; interviews are being scheduled as soon as this afternoon!
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted. Please see www.frankgroup.com for more fantastic Tech opportunities!