This role is currently interviewing and working remotely. However, usually the role is based near Moorgate, easily accessible from Liverpool St Station.
Big Data Engineer - AWS Partner - Moorgate - 60k
An AWS Partner based near Moorgate is looking to expand the data side of their business due to growth. They are looking for Data Engineers with significant commercial experience ingesting large quantities of data using Python and ETL tools. In this role, you will work closely alongside high profile clients, assisting them on their AWS journey and gaining the skills to make you a subject matter expert, consultative in your approach. With offices spread across Europe, this is an opportunity to boost your cloud skillset and become part of a high growth data focused organisation.
Role & Responsibilities
* Requirements gathering, assisting clients on their cloud journey
* Working in an agile culture to take prototypes through to functional products
* Communicating with key stakeholders and clients about business problems
* Working with Python to ingest large quantities of analytics data
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong Python and experience building data pipelines
* Confident with ETL tools
* Commercial AWS experience
* Working towards or holding AWS certifications
* Strong software or data engineering background, understanding of best practices
* Flexible working opportunities
* Personalised training plan, one to one mentorship and guidance
* Company bonus and benefits
If you are looking to break into a new role and boost your CV working for a household name, get in touch now with your latest CV. The client will be interviewing ASAP and you do not want to miss out.