Job Title: AWS Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: 100% Remote w/ 10% Travel
Salary: Up to $150,000
Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
Work Authorization: US Citizen Only
My client, a fast growing consulting company, is actively seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their growing engineering team. They are looking for a self-starting and motivated indivdual who can make a large impact on the team. This is a great opportunity for both personal and professional growth as well as within the company.
About the role
As a senior engineer, you will play a large part in growing the team as well as working alongside the CTO to help establish DevOps practice in the company. You will help build and maintain scalable cloud infrastructure to support product development as well as being responsible for managing and maintaining SaaS integrations.
* Background in both DevOps and Software Development
* AWS Cloud Infrastructure expertise
* Background with Linux Administration (Red Hat/CentOS)
* Containers: Docker, Kubernetes, ECS
* Databases: MySQL, MSSQL, DynamoDB
* Excellent communication skills and a team player
* 100% Remote with less than 10% travel
* Base salary + Bonus
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
* Opportunity for career growth
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to: Caroline Bono at email@example.com or call 347-783-6752-thank you!
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy