Title: AWS Senior Cloud Engineer
Location: Boston, MA
Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time Position
About the Role:
You will be responsible for the maintenance, architecture, and strategy of the AWS Cloud Infrastructure. You will support and consult with engineering teams to help formulate a strategy to leverage solutions in AWS. In addition, you will lead design discussions, provide leadership, and share best-practice knowledge on AWS solutions architecture.
* 5+ years of experience working as an AWS Cloud Engineer
* Strong experience with IT infrastructure and AWS
* Experience in delivering large-scale, reliable services
* Proven experience automating infrastructure processes on AWS
* Hands-on implementation experience with DevOps methodology (working with tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform)
* Experience with scripting (Python, PowerShell)
* Experience with container technologies
* Willingness to collaborate with others as well as work independently
* Excellent communication skills
* AWS Certification desired
* Background in software development is a plus
* Base salary + Bonus
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
* Generous PTO
(There is no sponsorship available at this time- only US Citizens or Green Card Holders)
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to: Caroline Bono at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347-783-6752-thank you!
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy