Senior AWS Consultant
An exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about AWS. My client has conducted outstanding work with the NHS using AWS. Their work was recognised in the Las Vegas, Re:Invent conference. They've opened a position for someone who wants to be involved in their success stories.
The role is an AWS Consultant, based in Cambridge. Remote work will be offered but you will be required to visit clients local to Cambridge after the pandemic. You will be engaging with new and existing clients, as well as building AWS solutions on a Linux platform. Experience in AWS, Linux and client-engagement is required, as well as the AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification.
* Moving on-premise applications onto AWS services
* Administering and supporting Linux servers hosted on AWS
* Client-facing: Meeting new and existing clients
* AWS Experience; 2 year's experience and an AWS Associate Certification
* Linux Experience
* Consulting Experience
* VMware Experience
* Health insurance (for yourself and your family)
* Life assurance
* Remote and flexible working
* Holidays with a buy and sell scheme
* Social club and events
If you're interested in the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org