A client that we are working with that focuses on cutting edge technology is on the lookout for a highly experienced Cloud Consultant to take control of a large and ever growing AWS Estate.
The initial aspect of the role will be focused on driving DevOps best practices, installing and maintaining a well Architected framework, and ensuring product deployment is as efficient as possible. This will then shift to a growth focus you grow the team and help recruit the best talent as the company maintains its aggressive growth pattern.
The role will suit a former Engineer that has since moved into a more consultancy based role and wants to extend their managerial experience whilst remaining hands-on.
* AWS Estate management / Cost Optimization skills Relationship / Communication skills AWS Product deployment analysis and effectiveness
* Large scale AWS migration and knowledge of latest releases
* 5 + years experience in Cloud, DevOps, Agile and Java
* Hands-on experience in building applications and migrating legacy apps to AWS
* Building reusable assets to accelerate migration
* Understanding of PaaS solution like Pivotal Cloud Foundry
* Experience in security controls
* Experience in cloud technical architecture and design Other:
* Confident communicator