AWS Cloud Engineer (Security) - $120k + Bonus - Miami, FL
We are currently seeking an AWS Cloud Engineer who has had experience working with DevOps / DevSecOps and on the Infrastructure side of AWS and is looking to expand their skills in the Security space. The right candidate will have had experience in design, automation, scripting, along with a passion for providing solutions and taking on new challenges in their field.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Create security controls for AWS-based programs and applications
· Perform threat simulations to detect possible risks
· Provide AWS security recommendations
· Work with AWS tools and services to build next generation automated CI/CD tools and pipelines for security
· Automate AWS implementations for new cloud computing systems or existing systems migrating to cloud architectures
· Experience working with AWS native services including but not limited to EC2, S3, RDS, Route53, IAM, CloudFormation
· Experience with AWS DevSecOps
· Experience, knowledge, and exposure to Security principals and best practices
· AWS Cloud Security experience
· Experience with network attacks, DDoS, Phishing, email security/spam, encryption, authentication, logging, log analysis
· Experience working with programming languages such as C, C++, Python, Powershell, Java
· Experience with Identity Access Management tools Okta or Auth0
This company supports employees seeking a position where they are passionate about defining the industry and the job of building on Amazon Wed Services.
**If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Catherine at (813) 437-6855 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org**
Call as soon as possible; interviews are being scheduled as soon as this afternoon!