An organisation in Central London are seeking a Data Engineering Lead with expertise in Microservices and Kubernetes to join their team for a key project within the financial services sector.
You will be working as a Lead Developer on a project to implement a best-in-class Data Platform solution within a large Banking environment, utilising your expertise in Micro Services and Serverless Architecture in addition to Kubernetes.
You will be leading a team of Developers and Consultants in this role, so existing hands-on tech leadership experience is essential.
The role is temporarily remote based, with normal circumstances dictating a roughly 50/50 split of time between home and the client site in Canary Wharf.
Role & Responsibilities
* Data Engineering Leadership
* Solution Design and Development
* Stakeholder Interaction and management
Skills & Qualifications
* Data Engineering experience using Hadoop technologies, including Spark and Kafka
* Cloud platform experience in either AWS, Azure or GCP
* Expertise in delivering Solution Architecture and Technology Roadmaps
* Development experience in either Java, Scala, C++, Python or Go
* Expertise in Kubernetes Orchestration and Microservices
* Salary of up to £100,000
* 25 days holiday
* Expenses for client travel
* Various company learning and development incentives
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 814 7445 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Frank Group's Data Teams offer more opportunities across the UK than any other recruiter. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, AWS RE:Invent, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group