One of the leading consultancy firms in the Netherlands is looking for a Senior Consultant and Continuous Delivery Coach. This is a really enticing opportunity to invest in the future of tech by recycling all your experience to the lesser experienced peers and being a key figure in the prospering of talent.
Role & Responsibilities
As well as coaching and facilitating others, through implementation of artefact management processes that include building pipelines for the development team for example, you are expected to always be aware of the latest tools to better the project.
Essentially, you are seen as a master, who comes in to a team, highlights wrongdoings or methods of improvement, assert the right approach and watch your contribution create a more coherent means to an end and overall higher team morale. Of course, you are also expected to work on improving your own skills through workshops, conferences, etc.
This is a really exciting position for highly skilled people in the industry and a really rewarding way, both professionally and personally to give back and breed the future of the tech industry!
* Skills & Qualifications
* A Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT or other relevant discipline
* Experience with cloud, such as Azure and AWS
* Very good understanding of and experience with DevOps way of working
* At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or experience in Dev and Ops
* Good understanding of software engineering principles
* Hands-on experience with setting up and using CI / CD pipeline
* Knowledge of multiple languages, such as JAVA, Ruby, Python and Bash
* Experience with Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
* You've worked with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Gitlab
* Above market comfort salary + benefits such as international DevOps days and meetups
* A Great level of freedom, and amazing working environment - not only at the clients but in-house as well!
* Joining the best DevOps consultancy in Europe!