Data Engineer - AWS - Kent - Up to £65,000
A leading Insurance organisation are looking for highly skilled Data Engineers to join them, to work in an agile environment on a new green field project. You'll be guiding the design and development of their new data and analytics platform, hosted on AWS cloud. This platform will help the company to access accurate results and improve things on the customer service side. You will be working alongside other data engineers and can expect training, access to online courses and work in a supportive working culture.
This is a salaried position paying up to £65,000. You will start the role working remotely due to the current circumstances, however you will be office based thereafter with an option of flexible working hours. This role is based in Bromley, with a direct link that takes roughly 20 minutes from London Victoria station.
- Solid experience working with a cloud platform AWS/GCP/Azure
- Strong coding experience building pipelines (Python preferred)
- Confident with ETL tools and processes
- Understanding of SQL and No SQL database development
- Applicants to come from a Data Engineering/Development background
- Strong communication skills and expert stakeholder facing ability
- Flexible working opportunities
- Access to online training courses
- 9% pension contribution
- Industry related discounts
- Work/life balance
This is a great opportunity for Data Engineers to join a leading insurance organisation that can provide further exposure to new and exciting technologies as well as training and development for your own benefit. If you have strong Azure/GCP experience, this role will enable you to gain strong AWS experience.
Get in touch ASAP if you are interested in this position, my client is interviewing this week via telephone!
My contact details are:
Telephone: 0191 814 1425
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/kylie-watson-b560b6a5
Jefferson Frank are the UK's leading AWS, Data and Analytics recruiter, offering more opportunities across the UK than any other. We're also the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.