Junior DevOps Engineer | Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Relocation Package available (must be eligible to work in the UK)
* Managing virtualised cloud infrastructure and platform.
* Strong web and cloud development skills.
* Understanding of web technologies such as Server OS , Server Coding (PHP, NodeJS, CherryPy), Proxies, Cloud Services, SQL, NoSQL, Client coding (HTML5, Java script, CSS).
* Excellent general programming skills built through solid commercial experience.
* DevOps Engineer with a passion for building innovative features and working with the very latest technologies.
* Knowledge of virtualisation.
* Degree educated in relevant discipline.
* Advanced knowledge of cloud concepts and web services.
* Proven ability to work collaboratively within a small team to overcome challenges and maximise business potential.
The Good Stuff:
* Very swanky office area in one of the most scenic areas of Newcastle
* Fully fitted kitchen area with high spec coffee machine.
* Free fruit, healthy snacks, soft drinks, chocolate and crisps.
* Up to two-hour lunch break.
* Lunchtime activities.
* Recreation area.
* Well stocked beer fridge for after work drinks.
* Flexible working hours.
* Opportunities to present University technical talks and speak at local events.
* Cycle to work scheme.
* Contributory Pension.
* Life Assurance Scheme.
* Childcare Voucher Scheme.
* 25 days holiday rising to 30 days on length of service, and all bank holidays.
* Extra free days holiday at Christmas to ensure a long break over the festive period.
* Access to external training, mentoring, travel opportunities and conference attendance.
* Annual salary review.
So What Next?
If this is an opportunity that genuinely interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on 0191 338 7614. I am also available by email at email@example.com, or you can find me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-bowie-a079b7174/