Fully Remote Recruitment and On-Boarding Process
AWS Cloud Platform | UK Leading Fintech Company | Remote Working Options | Progression Opportunities | Relaxed Working Environment | Bonus Scheme |
A UK wide recognised fintech company are expanding and looking to build a new data engineering team working on existing and greenfield projects.
You will join a market leader in the sector working on within a bleeding-edge data technology stack using server-less architecture on the AWS cloud platform.
What you'll be working on?
* Working on Python to create data solutions and query data
* Delivering data structures and architecture at an enterprise level
* Development and analysis of various types of databases
The techy part…
Have knowledge of
* Good coding knowledge with the scripting language Python
* Working knowledge with cloud platform AWS
* Working with relational SQL databases
* Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka etc.
* Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, data sets and architectures
* Exposure to ETL pipeline building and tools
If you think this is the next exciting opportunity for you - apply today!
THIS ROLE DOES NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP AND YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.