Fully Remote - FTC 3 - 6 months
AWS + Azure Cloud Platform | National UK Company| Progression Opportunities |
A data solutions organisation are looking to expand their in-house analytic team over the next month.
You will join a growing department working on various projects in an agile team. Join a data-driven team to with like-minded creative people to work on cutting-edge products and future plans.
What you'll be working on?
* Development and design of databases integrating data from multiple sources
* Organise and manage incoming and outgoing data
* Work on GIS software
* Transforming data and run analysis in an efficient manner
* Analyse in detail datasets and bring this data to life
* Produce high quality reports
The techy part…
Have knowledge of
* Good coding knowledge with a scripting language with Python
* Working knowledge with AWS or Azure cloud platform
* Working with relational SQL databases
* Experience with R
* Good knowledge of Excel
If you think this is the next exciting opportunity for you - apply today!
THIS ROLE DOES NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP AND YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.