North London - Data Manager - Negotiable Salary
A client of mine based in North London is looking for a Data Manager to join the team. The client is looking for someone with a background in Data Science or Analytics and experience analysing vast amounts of Data and producing findings as well as managing cross-functional team and extensive experience liaising with stakeholders and c-suite executives.
You will be in charge of a cross functional team responsible for analysing Data across different departments of the organisation and produce findings which will help the business make smarter decisions. The company is highly involved in education and training for a high number of years and they are looking for someone who wants to join a growing organisation and wants to be part of an organisation valuing culture and its employees. You will need to have a background in Education Management and be a self-starter taking initiatives and acting as a Data lead with the team and stakeholders.
The skills you need are:
* Experience in Education Management or related field
* Commercial experience in a Data focused role (3 years minimum)
* Experience with the main Data technologies - SQL, Tableau, Excel, Python/R, PowerBI
* Experience managing teams
* Experience liaising with stakeholders and c-suite executives
* Strong communication skills to present findings to non-technical audiences
Please apply with your most up to date CV.