The DevOps team will work closely with the Product Development, Cloud and Supports teams to ensure the health, stability and security of a production CI/CD platform as well as AWS Infrastructure. They will also be responsible for building out the CI/CD pipeline, system automation, Infrastructure as Code.
* Lead efforts to identify and build out necessary Development, QA, and Production Environments.Analyze and resolve problems associated with servers, hardware, applications, and software.
* Partner with developers to provide operational environment expertise.
* Be responsible for sections of a highly performant, stable, and scalable environment.
* Actively monitor system operations to maintain good system health, including application/system up time and remote diagnostics.
* Drive continuous improvement within Global Delivery Organization by focusing on engineering excellence.
* Continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that can be used to strengthentechnology platform and development practices.
* Builds, Automates and Monitors our SaaS environment.
* Builds and Deploys tools to automate software deployment and monitoring.
* Automates Everything
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
* Prior experience mentoring teams in a similar environment.
* Expert level knowledge of Ansible, and other scripting languages in Linux environment.
* 5+ years of experience managing a highly available (99.9%) public-facing platform
* Expert level knowledge of AWS (EC2, ECS, ECR).
* Expert level knowledge of containerization/orchestration (Docker/Kubernetes)
* Experience with Icinga, GIT, ELK, RDS.
* Good understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts and principles, DNS, Load balancing.
* Strong communication and problem-solving skills with a "customer service attitude"