With the vast changes in the IT world, the professionals in the company respond by preparing their professionals for the new world. Within the company there is a an experience lab, which is used to continuously gain experience and knowledge with the latest technologies and tools. The company makes use of scrum teams in the experience labs allowing their employees to continuously develop themselves.
Additionally, their employees have taken internal Agile / Scrum course, each employee determines their own path and allows you develop your skill further in the areas of AWS, Azure, Red Hat, Puppet, Ansible. Docker, Git etc.
They are in search of AWS DevOps Engineers who can independently take on installations, migrations and implementations to coordinate and execute together with other colleagues.
What is required of you:
They do know that you have our core values and that you constantly think along with innovative solutions to complex problems. With your knowledge and expertise you add quality to our work for the customer and the team. You are our calling card. Your goal is to implement Linux solutions and bring the current infrastructure environment to a higher level, working with the latest Open Source techniques.
* You have at least an HBO diploma.
* You have at least 4 years of experience as a Linux Engineer in large complex environments.
* You have knowledge of and experience with Linux environments and other Open Source products.
* You have an RHCSA or RHCE certificate.
* You have experience with scripting and automation tools (including Puppet, Python, Docker and Ansible).
* You have experience with Virtualization.
* You have knowledge and experience with automation and setting up CI / CD pipelines.
* You have knowledge and experience working with Agile.
* You have a passion for Open Source products.
* Good command of the Dutch and English language.
* Knowledge sessions throughout the year
* An experimental lab
* Guidance and coaching for each employee
* Experienced colleagues with whom to work with
* Participation in think tanks
* Short managerial hierarchy
* Competitive salary
* Good effort reward system
* Car lease schemes
* Discounted health insurance premiums
* Pension provision arranged
* Additional disability insurance
* Possibility of training
* Study budget and certifications