Lead Data Engineer (Kafka, Spark, Microservice Architecture)
Central London £80,000 - £115,000
My Client operate predominantly within the Financial Services, providing Big Data and Analytics services utilising cutting-edge Cloud and Data technologies
You will be a confident hands-on leader who is ready to take on the challenge of solving complex business problems through your advanced technical capabilities.
This role will allow you to work on projects for the world's leading Enterprise organisations, stretched across Banking, Investment Banking, FinTech and more.
Your personal and professional growth is supported through access to certifications/courses, continuous training and development programmes, and regular networking events to broaden your skill-set and elevate your career path.
Key skills of interest:
* Big Data technologies: Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Akka
* Programming: Python, Java, Scala, OR Golang
* Microservice Architecture
* Container Orchestration: Kubernetes
* Cloud experience AWS, Azure or GCP
* Generous salary banding up to £115,000 dependent on experience
* Clear defined road map for career progression
* Access to modern technologies and training through certifications/courses
* Opportunity to work with leading organisations across a range of market verticals
* Exposure to multiple disciplines Big Data/Analytics, Data Science/ML, DevOps
* Company benefits related to Pension, travel etc.
For more information, please contact ALEX at Jefferson Frank:
Tel: 0191 814 7445
Jefferson Frank International are the largest AWS staffing firm Globally, advertising more AWS jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Overseas and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for AWS professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the AWS technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.