This role is currently interviewing and working remotely. However, usually the role is based near Bromley easily accessible from Victoria.
Big Data Engineer - Python, AWS, RestAPIs - South London
A leading insurance client based just outside central London is searching for talented Data Engineers to join their in house team. This organisation provides incredible training, giving you the support and materials to excel as part of a data focused team. You'll be guiding the design and development of a greenfield cloud hosted data and analytics platform, working with key stakeholders to promote the use of data within the company. You will have the opportunity to work hands on with large scale data, with exposure to the latest real time data technologies. This is an incredible opportunity to develop your career and make a difference to thousands of customers across the country.
Role & Responsibilities
* Design and deploy a cloud hosted analytics platform
* Working in an agile culture to take prototypes through to functional products
* Communicating with key stakeholders about business problems
* Working with a range of SQL and NoSQL databases to store large quantities of data
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong Python and experience building data pipelines
* Confident with ETL tools
* Exposure to cloud
* Strong software or data engineering background, understanding of best practices
* Exposure to RestAPIs
* 9% pension contribution
* Flexible working opportunities
* Heavily discounted insurance for yourself and family
If you are looking to break into a new role and boost your CV working for a household name, get in touch now with your latest CV. The client will be interviewing ASAP and you do not want to miss out.