Efficacious Test Automation Engineer
Niche Test Automation Consultancy
Locations: Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Limburg
Up to 4000€ gross/month + Benefits on Top
This organization has a unique focus on Test Automation, making them a market specialist with advanced expertise in the fields of QA, Manual Testing, and Test Automation. If you are into testing and want to give yourself an upgrade, here's the chance.
We're looking to welcome in this team a Test Automation Engineer who aspires to become a member of a provenly successful and dynamic company in an environment with direct access to management and multiple career growth opportunities. The company specialized in offering integrated test automation services to their clients by always using the latest tools and technologies, aligned with the needs of each client respectively.
Why would you join them?
* By working there, you have a nice SME feeling here because the unit manager can often be found on the same desk as the rest of your colleagues. You get to meet a pleasant working atmosphere and the possibilities for personal development, which at the end of the day give you the feeling that you have made the right choice
* You decide for yourself which career path you want to follow, which happens not only by providing the required knowledge and tools but also by offering sufficient follow-up and guidance. This continuous learning and continuous development mentality encourage the employees to investigate new things and technologies and thus broaden their personal development and knowledge in the things that they interested in. The magic happens in their own in-house software factory, wherewith your personal training budget you get the opportunity to choose your next niche specialization.
As a Test Automation Engineer in this team, you will be mostly working at your clients' site, with the flexibility to choose your projects based on the most convenient for your location. In this role, you'll be part of a development environment where test automation and testing are two inseparable concepts. You will be determining which features should be automated, you will be responsible for making automatic tests, build functional and non-functional tests, and analyze the existing test process.
Ideally, you have some of the following:
* Experience with Test Automation Tools & Test-Driven Development
* Selenium, Junit, WebDriver, SoapUI, Cucumber, Jasmine or else
* Experience with coding in Java, .Net, Python
* It's definitely a great bonus if you have
* Experience within an Agile Environment (Scrum/ Kanban)
* Experience with AWS or other Cloud providers
* Experience with DevOps tools and practices like CI/CD, Jenkins, Bamboo, Containers (Docker)
* Fluency in both Dutch and English
In other words, if you have 3+ years of professional experience in Test Automation, you are strong with Selenium, Java, and you speak fluently Dutch & English, this might be your next big opportunity!
What you get
A competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience, usually up to 4000 euros gross/month, plus:
Company car with fuel card, Meal Coupons, Eco-checks, Personal training/education budget, Monthly workshops and cool team activities, Yearly events, and incentives.
Contact me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, today at email@example.com to find out more details about the role and the company! Are you looking for a role as DevOps Engineer or Cloud Native developer instead? No worries, Jefferson Frank and I have many DevOps, Cloud, and Software Development vacancies in Belgium to share with you!