Work within an established brand as part of the automation team
Role & Responsibilities
* Discovering, automating, supporting and monitoring IT processes, applications and infrastructure
* You will build and run deployment, infrastructure build (Cloud) with an eye to flexibility, best practices, high performance and continuous improvement
* You will champion new improvements, experimentation, products and tools
* You will work across multiple technologies and clouds (AWS and internal)
* You will contribute to and develop a collaborative and agile culture
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ years of commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer
* Knowledge in NodeJS, Ruby, Java
* Linux scripting and knowledge of modern containerisation concepts such as Docker, Rancher and Kubernetes
* Understanding of distributed systems (particularly microservice architecture).
* Proven interest in CI/CD, observability and SRE methods.
* Scripting knowledge in Python, cron, AWS Lambda
* AWS certification AWS Certified solutions Architect - Associate or AWS Certified Sysops Administrator
* Tertiary qualification in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
* Familiarity with AWS, vCenter and tooling like Rancher, Terraform, Prometheus and Ansible considered a bonus.
* Competitive Salary Package
* Established brand in the industry
For more information or to apply direclty, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 02 8319 2297