* 5+ years of hands-on technical leadership and people management experience
* Expert level understanding of one or more of AWS cloud services
* Strong knowledge of modern platforms
* Experience building and supporting critical services with a focus on automation, availability and performance
* Experience working on large-scale cloud based (AWS is preferred) distributed systems includingmulti-tiered architecture and micro-services
* Hands-on experience advising on build and deployment processes to ensure standard methodologies
* Ability to coach the team on trends, standard methodologies and the best use of DevOps tools such as; Openshift, BitBucket, Jenkins, AWS Devops, etc.