The Principal Architect must conduct research, gather information, provide estimates, interpret data, and then help plan and architect solutions. He/she will lead the development team, working closely with the Engagement Management team to ensure the best possible experience for our clients, all while maintaining best practices in product and software development, from implementing processes to building frameworks to actually coding on project work. Additionally, the Principal Architect will be able to diagnose and recommend improvements to poor quality software, and be able to course correct projects that are not going well. He/she serves as a mentor and technical leader for the engineering team(s) in the design, development and implementation of solutions.
* AWS expertise preferred, open to Azure
* Experience with CI/CD (continuous integration / continuous delivery) and related tools.
* Deep understanding of software engineering design patterns and best practices.
* Proven experience with containerization: Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
* Company paid health/dental
* Unlimited PTO
* Beers on Fridays
* Commission bonus potential
* 401(k) matching