Job Description - DevOps Engineer
Role & Responsibilities
* Build and maintain AWS infrastructure
* Build and manage CI/CD environment, using automation tools
* Ensure the infrastructure is secure and recoverable
Skills & Qualifications
* 3-5 years of experience working with AWS
* 2+ years of experience working with CloudFormation and other IaC tools
* 5+ years of Linux admin and development experience
* Experience working with Ansible and Docker
* Experience working with automation tools such as Jenkins and GitLab
* 401k with match
* Unlimited PTO
If you feel that you or someone you know would be a strong fit for this position, please reach out to Adin Leibovich at Jefferson Frank International at 303-558-4399 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank is part of the Frank Recruitment Group, a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science, DevOps and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the up-most importance. For more information on available AWS/DevOps jobs, as well as the AWS/DevOps market, I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.