Senior / Lead Python Engineer
Up to £75,000
Fully Remote Recruitment Process
AWS Cloud Platform | Start-Up Company | Progression Opportunities | Remote Working Opportunities | Relaxed Working Environment | Flexible Working
A growing med tech solutions company are expanding and are on the lookout for a talented python engineer to join their existing engineering team.
You will join a growing scale-up in cutting-edge ML solutions for global clients in the finance and legal sectors. You will part of the whole end-to-end solution development in-house in their central London office. You'll be working on ground-breaking products in the AI, ML and NLP processing domains.
What you'll be working on?
* Developing data processing systems and software around ML alongside data scientists and machine learning engineers.
* Architecting new features for products
* Working on software, data systems, ETL pipelines
* Planning the design of new solutions and working on whole development life cycle
* Happy to meet clients and understand their needs and technical requirements
The techy part…
Have knowledge of
* Good coding knowledge with a scripting language with Python
* Working knowledge with cloud platform (AWS)
* Experience building software solutions and architectures
* Experience / knowledge with machine learning tools
* Any experience on React
* Experience with Django or Flask
If you think this is the next exciting opportunity for you - apply today!
THIS ROLE DOES NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP AND YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.