Here at Frank Recruitment Group- global leader in Open Source recruitment for both permanent and freelance positions - we are extremely pleased to bring to you this brand new and exciting opportunity in Krakow for an ambitious Java Back-end Developer to join a new project with an international and renown company, which is heavily investing in the Polish IT sector after their success on in the US, UK, Germany and Asia.
Role: Senior Java back-end developer
Location: Krakow, Poland
Role & responsibilities:
* Massive migration project, rebuilding the entire application to Java 11 and Microservices architecture, and migration to cloud services.
* Writing robust, clean and quality code in Java 8/11.
* Liaising with international team of developers and other stakeholders
* Contributing ideas and analytical discussions to solve complex issues with the most efficient solution.
Skills & Qualifications
* Demonstrated hands-on experience with enterprise Java programming - Java 8 and above
* Highly proficient in Java, Spring Boot Framework, REST API, SQL Data stores and services development.
* Bonus if you have experience with Cloud environments, preferably GCP or AWS
* Experience with Unix/Linux OS
* Exposure to Kafka, Consul, Couchbase, Redis and JMeter performance tuning, is beneficial
* Nice to have: AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
What's on offer:
* Long-term project
* Interesting technical challenges
* Attractive compensation
* Very prestigious projects, recognisable on global scale
* Use of newest technologies and best practices in Software Development
Should you have any questions relating to this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Maria Roure on E: firstname.lastname@example.org