AWS Lead DevOps Engineer -- AWS - Remote
AWS DevOps Engineer
Seeking a driven and experienced Lead DevOps Engineer with strong experience on the Infrastructure side. You will primarily be focused on developing and maintaining all infrastructure on AWS, as well as having the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
This unique opportunity offers a very competitive salary, benefits, and more!
* Working closely with engineering team
* Developing and maintaining Infrastructure
* Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
* Improving and innovating projects
* Leading a team of two people and growing that team as well
* Extensive experience with the technologies listed below
* AWS 4 years
* Python- 4 years
* Gitlab 3 years
* Wide-range knowledge in coding, documenting, and testing automation solutions
* Knowledge of Containers - Docker
* Experience working in security automation is a big plus but not a required
Salary & Benefits:
**If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Jason Goodis at 813 437 6911 (ext 6911) or via email at J.email@example.com.
Call as soon as possible; interviews are being scheduled as soon as this afternoon!
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.