Senior Site Reliability Engineer / Application Support Engineer
Our award winning client in Bromley, are looking to expand their Site Reliability Engineering team. The continuously growing company are looking for hard-working, talented professionals from a strong application support background. The opportunity for career progression is huge, with the chance to up-skill and broaden your technical skill set. Multiple roles from Junior to Senior are available.
The company is highly successful within the finance / insurance industry. The office is located in Bromley, just South from Central London and only a short walk away from the train station. Company culture is hugely recognised through their positive work - life balance values and chance to progress.
Role & Responsibilities
* Support the daily health and performance on the software services.
* Application development; Implementing monitoring systems and automating routine tasks.
* Work on the infrastructure technology stack, from applications to databases.
* Manage services on a Windows or Linux plaform.
* Be available for on-call duties (full availbility for one week every 3/4 weeks).
Skills & Qualifications
* Application Support Background
* Experience using Java
* Experience with Oracle D
* ETL: Experience with Informatica
* Apache, Tomcat and WebSphere experience
* Experience with Linux or Windows
* 9 -12% bonus
* Career progression
* Pension - 9% contribution
* Discounted insurance
If you're interested in this role, please contact email@example.com