AWS DevOps Engineer - $130k - Remote & Limited Travel (25%)
We are currently seeking an AWS DevOps Engineer who wants to work within a company culture that is team-oriented, vibrant and always pushing the limits. In this role you will be among the first to break into a space that no one else in this industry has broken ground on. You will have the opportunity to work on a large AWS Cloud migration while working with cutting edge technology to do so!
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Work with various types of resources in order to implement, automate, sustain, and progress CI/CD
* Work on a number of different platforms with various programming languages in support of software automation pipelines for cloud
* Maintain custom and third party software component libraries
* Oversee project adherence to ensure market standards are met
* Assessing new and existing automation platforms, products, and make suggestions for enhancing over all performance
* AWS - EC2, S3, Route53, CloudFormation, CodeDeploy, CodeCommit, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, etc.
* AWS DevOps / Automation experience
* Building CI/CD pipelines
* Scripting in: Python, Java, Ruby, Bash, or other programming languages is a plus
* Experience working with Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
* Terraform experience is a plus
* Docker & Kubernetes (Nice to have)
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, System Engineering, Computer engineering, or a related technical field
* 5+ years of information technology systems automation planning, design, and implementation experience in software and cloud systems and applications
**If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Bilal Salat at (813) 701-2816 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.**
Call as soon as possible; interviews are being scheduled as soon as this afternoon!
The Frank Recruitment Group is an award winning, multi-brand specialist global recruitment firm. From our hub offices in the UK, USA, Asia and Australia, we deliver permanent and freelance niche technology experts to vendor channel partners, SME and Enterprise organizations across the globe.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted. Please see www.frankgroup.com for more fantastic Tech opportunities!