AWS Big Data Architect - Tampa, FL
Are you interested in joining a productive team as a Big Data Solutions Architect? This recognized partner is looking for a leader that has experience in Big Data Solutions and wants to take the next step in their career! It is a great opportunity to work with cutting edge Cloud Technologies while leading an amazing team!
Ideally Miami, remote flexibility is offered and some travel is required.
* Interface with clients to assess solutions
* Develop data models/ data lakes
* Work with AWS services to find relevant options for the client
* Be hands-on with AWS tools and Big Data Technologies
* Work with ETL processes and SQL transformations
* API integration
* EMR design/ development
* Experience w/Spark
* Python, PySpark
* Work with Data Warehouse Platforms
* Big Data tools: Kinesis, Kafka, Redshift, Glue
* Creation of Data Lakes, Data Pipelines, and Data Warehouses
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Ana Rengifo immediately at email@example.com with your most recent resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jefferson frank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.