A solutions provider who have gone from strength to strength over the last decade are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their highly motivated and talented technology team in their Perth office.
You can expect to be working on an AWS deployment managed with Puppet and will work in a small but talented team to evolve and improve a framework for deploying applications and optimizing automation.
You will build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations and will troubleshoot and resolve issues in their development, test and production environment.
Experience which would be warmly received!
* Experienced DevOps Engineer
* Enthusiastic and highly motivated
* Excellent prioritisation skills
* Experience of using Jira / Confluence
* Experience of the .Net Technology stack, preferably as a Developer
* Experience of Puppet
* Passionate about continuous learning
* Experience of operating within Highly Available Linux and Windows environments
* Experience of Virtual Machines and Cloud based IaaS
The role will place you within a small team with the expectation you drive technology adoption forward - proactively advise on market trends and bleeding edge technology. You can expect a high degree of autonomy with a significant element of trust in your technology strategy.
This is a position in which work is on-going and they can accommodate a hire NOW so interviews are on a first come, first reviewed basis. Please send your CV to begin consideration and I will be in touch to discuss the roles in further detail with you. email@example.com
In addition to a dynamic working environment, a progressive team, an adherence to continuous learning and also a great tech stack to work with you can expect a generous re numeration package also.
* £50,000 Basic Salary dependent on experience
* Company Contributory Pension
* Access to perk catalogue
* Generous holiday allocation
* Medical Cover