The award-winning company in cloud & migration, optimisation and managed services is looking for an AWS Cloud engineer to their growing Cloud Services Transformation team!
They provide low-stress approach to migrations and advanced consulting services ranging from architecture assessments, review of software tool configuration, performance tuning and many more.
The experts team is looking for someone that will work on to deliver on-site technical engagements and have several years of experience on turning manual infrastructure provisioning tasks to automated processes that are reliable and fast. Alongside the challenging assignments with various international clients, they give the complete freedom to grow and support it with a big training budget.
* Experience designing cloud architecture for private, public and hybrid cloud models
* Experience in AWS, GCP or other public cloud solution provisioning
* Expert in DevOps scripting and tools
* Experience in implementing DevOps automation using Git, Jenkins, Kubernetes etc
* Experience in scripting and programming languages like Python, Java Script, Node.js etc
* Expertise in designing HA, DR, Backup and retention architectures on cloud platforms
Nice to Have
* Application deployment and data migration on AWS, GCP
* Handle multiple consulting projects
* Linux and Windows administration
* Experience in Chef or Puppet or Ansible
Why Join Them?
To be in an environment…
* Relaxing and stimulating
* Provides personal development opportunity
* With highly skilled and friendly colleagues
What You Get
* Training within the company
* Participating conferences
* Competitive salary
* Budget for personal development
* MacBook Pro
* Friday lunches