Manager, Data + Analytics
As a Manager of the Data and Analytics team, you will manage a team of 5-6 professionals globally. You will be creating new data services and analytics that will influence business decisions. You will be responsible for guiding the team and designing innovative models utilizing structured, and unstructured, data. As the Manager of Data and Analytics, you will also be leading the development of data warehouses in the Big Data space.
Location: Durham, NC
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Participate in a collaborative team designing and developing new platforms
* Create strategy and vision for the team
* Communicate between C-suite level executives and the technical team
* Work on large-scale Big Data projects
* Build and maintain analytic features that will drive the business forward and influence decision making
* Design and deploy analytics models
* Design, develop, and maintain schema
* Analyze code for problem resolutions and optimize performance
* Provide technical consulting and respond efficiently to error reports
* Write and uphold functional and technical stipulations
* Identify roadmap components based on the gaps within the solution and recommend any solutions that align with the roadmap
Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent
* Must be highly skilled with SQL environments
* Proficient with AWS Redshift, Kinesis, S3, etc.
* Experience with Spark and/or Hadoop is a huge plus!
* Skilled with Pythonor R programming
* Ability to manage a team of 5-6 gloablly
* Remain hands on and up to date with new technologies
* Full benefits package
* $140K+ base salary
* Able to work remotely at this time, must be willing to relocate to Durham, NC
* Bonus targets available
* Relocation assistance if needed
* Creative work environment
Contact Details: Looking to fill this position immediately. If interested, please contact email@example.com or call 813-437-6875.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professional on the planet. Back by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve- one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.